Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Gregorian New Year!

Classes were good today, as I expected them to be. I went to a Shalom Bayit class where they talked about how to make good decisions at home, and the rest of the classes were the same as last Monday's schedule. I really enjoy them, as the teachers are as dynamic as the topics.

After classes, I went to another class - ballet!
I went to the same dance school as I went to last week, but I LOVE ballet. I used to be a ballerina (when I was younger and more flexible), but I haven't been able to go to a ballet class in 6 years! It was really great to do the strictest, most difficult of all the dances for an hour, and I know my muscles will "thank" me for it tomorrow.

Now I'm just waiting for the clock to strike 12 here so I can say, "Happy New Year," and then immediately after, go to sleep.

Happy 2008 New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Oh man. Ballet? Awesome! Did you get pointe shoes? haha wow. At least it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! (or as they say in Israel, "silvester"!)